Sunday, December 7, 2014

|Style| The Twelve Looks of Christmas - Look Three | Jewel Tones

3rd Day Collage-800
Rich colours are one of my favourite winter trends.  These hues are deep and saturated, giving life to pale skin during the colder months.  These pieces also tend to come in beautifully textured fabrications, perfect for the holiday season!  For Look Three of The Twelve Looks of Christmas, I give to you, Jewel Tones.  
DSC05083-800
top and pant - Eileen Fisher (available at PRiMAALA) | clutch and shoes - mblm (available at Penningtons) | body chain - Aldo Accessories
I’m so in love with the colour of this top.  The cobalt has a great depth of colour.  The slight A-line fit, gives an easy silhouette, that can be paired with any number of bottoms.  I also love the soft knit fabric, which feels like wearing your favourite worn-in tee.  
DSC05074-800
dress - Addition Elle | jacket - Penningtons | shoes - mblm (available at Penningtons) | earring necklace - COVET By BIFFI
This midi dress is a perfect piece to dress up for the holidays.  The burgundy is lush, with slight variations of colour within the paisley print.  The fabric also follows the details of the print, giving it a brocade texture.  
DSC05082-800
dress - Addition Elle | necklace, head piece and clutch - Aldo Accessories | shoes - Vivienne Westwood for Melissa
I’m a sucker for emerald green!  The colour is luscious and super complimentary against my skin tone.  I feel like a goddess in this dress!  The fit is ultra feminine and the fabric is silky without being clingy.  It’s the perfect cocktail dress for any fancy holiday occasion.  

Jewel tones add a little glamour to any outfit this season.  What tones do you love?  Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments.  Keep a look out for the next Look, coming soon.   

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, I just DIED over your earring necklace!! i need to get my mitts on one!! Is it a hook or a post earring? I really hope its a hook as I can;t wear post earring with my stretched ears. buy my, oh my, I love it fiercely!

    I also really adore jewel tones, I just want to eat up all the wine and deep teal coloured items!

    <3
    margot

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good article and very beneficial, continue to work for the common good, thank you
    vimax - asli

    ReplyDelete