Monday, December 22, 2014

|Style| The Twelve Looks of Christmas - Look Nine | Leather And Lace

9th Day Collage
Sexy and feminine.  Tough, but delicate.  The two always paired, yet opposites.  For Look Nine of the Twelve Looks of Christmas, JustBiffi gives to you, Leather and Lace.  
DSC05071-800
skirt - eloquii | top - Carmakoma (available at PRiMAALA) | shoes - Addition Elle | body chain - COVET By BIFFI | bracelet - Stella &Dot | hat - Ebay
I LOVE this skirt.  When I found it, I knew it would be such a perfect piece to add a feminine edge to any look.  We all know I love a midi skirt (see past obsessive posts). The pleats give this all over leather-look piece a softer vibe and I’m also obsessed with the perforation.  
DSC05057-800
skirt and top - Carmakoma (PRiMAALA) | shoes - Penningtons | bag - Call It Spring | necklace - Aldo Accessories | cuff - Forever 21
This skirt is the perfect combo of leather and lace!  The leather side panels hug your curves, giving a great frame to the lace overlay in the center.  I’m a big fan of the light pink that just peeks out from under the floral lace.  It’s girly with an edge.
DSC05039-800
dress - Penningtons | shoes - mblm (Penningtons) | bag - Aldo Accessories | necklace - H&M | gloves - Domino Dollhouse
Every girl needs a little black dress.  It makes you feel sexy and powerful, like the world’s yours...is that just me?  This dress is nothing but sexy!  The fabric has a slight sheen and the lace detailing gives the overall look a femme fatale vibe.  
DSC05052-800
top - Addition Elle | skirt and shoes - Penningtons | bracelet and necklace - Stella & Dot | bag and ring - Aldo Accessories | earrings - COVET By BIFFI
This crop top is stunning.  The lace has a silvery glimmer to it and it’s so soft.  I have to be honest, I was so surprised when I found this piece.  It’s not often that you find a delicate sheer lace top in plus sizes, let alone a crop top!  This ultra femme top is a great layering piece, but don’t be afraid to rock it on it’s own!  

Leather and lace in my opinion is always a winning combination.  What will Look Ten bring...you’ll have to check the blog tomorrow to find out!

2 comments:

  1. I swoon!

    Seriously, you are speaking my language! Leather and lace in black!! That's my jam!!

    All of these looks are really great, but I kinda keeled over from the greatness of the first look, with the hat!!

    Seriosuly, so good! Snapdiggity!

    <3
    margot

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good article and very beneficial, continue to work for the common good, thank you
    vimax - asli

    ReplyDelete