Wednesday, December 10, 2014

|Style| The Twelve Looks of Christmas - Look Four | The LBJ (Little Black Jumpsuit)

4th Day Collage-800
One trend, that’s been going strong for the past few seasons, is the perfect fit for the holidays.  It’s versatile, chic and a modern play on the little black dress (LBD).  For the Forth Look of The Twelve Looks of Christmas, I give to you, the LBJ, the Little Black Jumpsuit!
DSC05249-800
jumpsuit - Eloquii | necklace - H&M | cuff - Forever 21 | bag - Aldo Accessories | shoes - Ardene
I’ve been eyeing jumpsuits for a while now.  I’ve been reluctant since I’m smaller on top than on bottom.  What I love about this suit, is the cross over top, fitted elastic waist band and slightly tapered leg.  Because of the fitted waist and ease in the top, this suit is angreat fit, even on a pear shape, like myself.
DSC05242-800
jumpsuit - Penningtons | gloves - Domino Dollhouse | necklace - COVET By BIFFI | shoes - Addition Elle
Even though this jumpsuit has a fuller draped top and 3/4 length sleeves, it’s ultra sexy.  The little peekaboos of skin give it a sophisticated sex appeal.  I love the harem bottom with elasticated cuffs, which pair great with a heel or bootie. 

I have to say I may have been hesitant at first, but I am a huge fan of the jumpsuit.  It’s easy to wear, comfortable, one step dressing and chic.  What I like best it that is can be pushed either to the classic, or more edgy side.  And it’s a great alternative to the LBD.  

I hope this installment of the Twelve Looks of Christmas got you inspired to try something new.  Keep an eye out for Look Five coming shortly!

2 comments:

  1. I've been searching for a jumpsuit, but I'm hesitant to buy before I try and since there is absolutely zero plus size brick and mortar shops in Vancouver, I just gaze at all you babes rocking them!

    Your gold statement necklaces are killer!

    <3
    margot

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good article and very beneficial, continue to work for the common good, thank you
    vimax - asli

    ReplyDelete