Tuesday, June 3, 2014

|Events| #FGFSPopUp

DSC04500
The cute sign that Fat Girl Food Squad made for my rack
DSC04415
This past Sunday was the Fat Girl Food Squad & Friends Plus Size Pop Up Shop (#FGFSPopUp).  I was really excited to be invited to join the ladies of FGFS for the first of what I’m sure will be a reoccurring event.  The Pop Up was a great success.  I got to meet a lot new friends (and catch up with some old ones) and sell some of my gently used clothing (and some concept pieces), which found great new owners.  

DSC04517
Got to hang out with Amarina from Ursa Major+
DSC04462
We were at Sneaky Dee’s from 1 to 5pm and it was a busy day right up until the end.  Thank you to everyone that came out and shopped with us and supported this awesome event.  A huge thanks to the amazing ladies behind FGFS!  It was great to meet you guys and an honour to be included.
DSC04453
The lovely ladies from FGFS cashing shoppers out.

No comments:

Post a Comment