Friday, May 23, 2014

|Friday Favourites| Feather Tunic

DSC03838-blogged
sweater - Lundström (via PRiMAALA) | tunic and belt - Jessica Biffi For Addition Elle | pants and shoes - Forever 21 | bag - Opelle (via PRiMAALA)
We all have those favourtie pieces in our closets that we keep coming back to.  Those few special items that make us feel happy and confident.  That’s why I wanted to introduce (as a part of my new feature) Friday Favourites - where I will take a favourite piece in my closet and share it with you.  You may see the same piece more than once here, but it’s all about making it work with new pieces and refreshing a classic.  

For my first Friday Favourite, I decided to share one of my all time favourites.  This colourful feather-like abstract printed tunic is from my first collaboration with Addition Elle from Spring 2010. I love the versatility of the length, with the hi-lo detailing - which I did before it was trending (ah-thank you very much).  The pleats, which are one of my design signatures, give fullness to the body, but keep it clean at the neckline.  

DSC03851-blogged
Here I paired my Jessica Biffi for Addition Elle tunic with an elastic belt also from the same collection.  It gives my frame a little more shape and gives a more polished feel to the look.  To top off my outfit I added my cozy Lundström cocoon sweater (I loved the black one so much that I had to get the cream as well!) and harem pants.

2 comments:

  1. Perfectly accessorized as usual. You look great Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My God! You are magnificent! Your style is beautiful and very close to me. I have the blog too . I live in Russia. In my country very much don't love those who isn't similar to the lump of people. We have no beautiful and stylish clothes for fatties. Always I scooped an inspiration in blogs of foreigners. Now I have you - bright, courageous, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete