Monday, April 20, 2015

|Style| Floral Week - Swimwear

DSC08211-collage
I know what you’re all thinking, “florals, for spring?  Groundbreaking...”  We all know that quote, but the truth is, florals are everywhere for spring!  They’ve been popping up in shops since mid February, but sadly there was nothing spring like about the weather until just last week.  Now that the beautiful weather seems like it’s here to stay and not just being a fashion-tease, I wanted to celebrate with a fresh burst of colour!  Every day this week I will be posting a new look focused around a fun floral piece. 

To start off the week let’s just bare it all!  I have been shopping online for a hot weather vacation destination.  Obviously along with that, has come some swimwear shopping as well.  Since my vacation isn’t happening for months, I couldn’t resist getting into the spirit early with a little photo shoot.
DSC08217-800
swimsuit - GabiFreshxSwimSexy (swimsuitsforall) | shoes - Call It Spring | necklace - Aldo Accessories
Like so many, when GabiFresh launched her latest collection of swimwear for swimsuitsforall, I had to have it!  I fell in love with this beautiful, retro-looking, palm leaf print one piece.  The band at the waist, the cup detailing and the convertible straps!  Yas queen!  I feel like a bombshell in this.
DSC08239-800
swim top - Forever 21+ | cover up - Addition Elle | swim bottoms and shoes - Torrid | earrings - COVET BY BIFFI
Admittedly I’ve never worn a bikini (or fatkini).  When I found this swim top online, I wasn’t sure now I was going to feel about it.  After putting it on, I was feeling myself!  It’s longline, which is why I think I feel so comfortable in it.  The colours are bright and fresh and just make me long for the beach.  And I wouldn’t be surprised if you see me rocking this as a top with a maxi skirt later this summer.

Keep an eye on the blog tomorrow for another floral look.      

3 comments:

  1. Nice swimwear for plus size body.
    Cool colors as well.
    Swimsuits Direct

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good article and very beneficial, continue to work for the common good, thank you
    vimax - asli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nowadays, there are so many cheap swmsuit dresses that are available in the market. Buyers can choose a dress that they like. Ashleystewart.com is the leading seller of striped swim dresses for plus size body. It is the one of the most reputed and popular name of the brand in fashion industry and it is the symbol of pure style and elegance.

    ReplyDelete