Tuesday, April 21, 2015

|Style| Floral Week - Mesh Dress

DSC08584-800
We all know how it goes, ‘April showers, bring May flowers”.  Well that may be true in nature, but not in fashion.  The ‘flowers’ are already here!  I hope you all enjoyed the post that launched Floral Week yesterday.  Today we continue with a cute dress that is a anything but gloomy on a rainy day!
DSC08582-800
I love this mesh floral frock.  I found it sad and lonely on a rack of sweaters one day in February.  It said early spring time event, or date night to me.  I love the almost iridescence that comes from the layered printed mesh.  It’s a darker floral, which I like, since I find most florals to be a little more loud, especially in plus sizes.  
DSC08567-800
dress - Forever 21+ | flower ring - H&M | watch - Guess | rain boots - Call It Spring | necklace - Stella & Dot
I’m a big fan of the shape of this dress too.  We will see more dresses like this, this season.  The elastic at the waist gives you some versatility.  You can wear it at the waist, like a skater dress, or blouse it up for a little more fullness at the bust.  Dresses like this are also easy pieces to wear, and a great canvas to showcase some larger accessories.

2 comments:

  1. oooh, I Looooooove this dress, the print and material are right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good article and very beneficial, continue to work for the common good, thank you
    vimax - asli

    ReplyDelete