Thursday, April 23, 2015

|Style| Floral Week - Bodycon Skirt

DSC08680-2-800
Welcome back floral fans!  We continue Floral Week with another adorably flower influenced piece.  Today it’s all about the bodycon skirt.
DSC08687-800
While I’m not one to rock a lot of bodycon pieces, I love this skirt!  It’s made of an ultra soft and stretchy printed floral fabric that doesn’t leave me feeling revealed or like I’m in a sausage casing.  That being said, it’s still very close fitting.  That’s why I paired it with a an off-white loose fitting woven shell, that I bloused at the skirt’s waistband.  I love that the floral element in the skirt is done in a horizontal stripe, which is a nice nod to nautical, in a fresh way.  
DSC08701-800
skirt and cardigan - Forever 21+ | top - Torrid | shoes - Call It Spring | necklace - Mirror Image | ring - Vitaly Design | earrings - COVET BY BIFFI
While Spring finally feels like it’s here to stay, there are still those nippy days.  Whether the weather is rainy or breezy, a long cardigan is a great way to top off an outfit that’s all Spring playtime!  And there’s nothing wrong with a little floral on floral action, so I finished the look off with some mixed media floral flats.

2 comments:

  1. Your jewelry SLAYS me!! soon as I saw the earrings I was looking to where you got them or if you designed them! Bravo! they are GLORIOUS! Covet is the right name for your brand!

    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! We're working on a store, so keep an eye out for that.

      Delete