Wednesday, October 15, 2014

|Style| Two Ways To Wear It - The Plaid Shirt

DSC08472combo-800
Nothing says fall more than red plaid. It’s cozy and warm.  The colour combination of crimson and black plays of the richness of the fall palette.  It’s the perfect fall staple.  When I spotted this great plaid shirt I just knew it would be a versatile piece for the season.  I also love the lace detail, that gives this otherwise androgynous shirt a feminine edge.  
DSC08459combo-800
Here I style this one top, two ways.   
DSC08453-800
shirt - Addition Elle | skirt and leggings - Forever 21+ | boots - Dollhouse (Winners) | necklace - Stella & Dot | hat - ebay
Plaid, lace and leather, some of my favourites!  Here I paired my shirt with a leather-look skater skirt, cut-out booties and this amazing hat!  The look says fall witch, in all the best ways.  It’s dark, yet refined.
DSC08464-800
shirt, tank top and boots - Addition Elle | leggings - Forever 21+ | beanie and earrings - Aldo Accessories | bag - B-Low The Belt | necklace - ebay
DSC08490v3-800
For my next look, I wanted to keep the vibe more casual.  Playing off a more grunge take on plaid, I paired my shirt, this time open as a jacket, over an all black base with a slouchy bag and sequined beanie.  The look is laid back, but edgy.

1 comment:

  1. very good article and very beneficial, continue to work for the common good, thank you
    vimax - izon 4D

    ReplyDelete