Sunday, June 14, 2015

|Style| White With A Hint Of Lime

DSC09364
The sun is out and I’m feeling fresh and colourful.  This outfit of the day is my take on minimal.

I fell in love with this white vest the moment I saw it.  Unfortunately at the time it wasn’t available in my size.  One day, on a restless wait for the bf to call me back before heading home from the day job, I stumbled upon the white vest again...only one...in...my..size!  It was meant to be (at least that’s how I’m justifying my spending...this time around anyways)!
DSC09370
vest - forever 21+ | tank top - Torrid | pants - Addition Elle | shoes - Call It Spring | bag - Urban Outfitters | necklace and earrings - forever 21
Wanting to keep the look very clean and minimalistic, I opted to go simple with just a splash of colour.  I picked up this great reversible bag on sale and knew that it would be the perfect burst of colour against the white of my vest and the army green of the pants.

1 comment:

  1. I too, had my eye on that vest, but I couldn't afford it when it was in my size! If you ever want to get rid of it, send it my way!! Haha!

    I adore this! I ♥ grey skinny jeans to the moon and I love it paired with the white up top and the BLAM of lime in the bag!!

    ♥ ♥ ♥
    margotmeanie.com

    ReplyDelete