Sunday, March 1, 2015

|Style| Welcoming Spring

DSC07206
blazer and t-shirt - Forever 21+ | jeans - torrid | shoes - mblm (Penningtons) | watch - Guess | necklace - Topshop
Okay, so I will admit that I’ve been super MIA lately.  This winter season has not been great to me.  I’ve battled many colds and even a few injuries.  I’m happy to say that with the start of March I’m feeling hopeful for Spring’s arrival.  I’m ready to shed off the winter blues and inject some freshness back into my life and on the blog.

When I saw this loose open blazer a few weeks ago I just knew that it would be a perfect topper.  I paired it over a super casual jeans and tee look.  What I love about it, is the fitted shape in the shoulders and the looser sleeves.  I’m also very into the monochromatic print and the black contrast. 

Last month I was looking for a change to get me out of the winter rut I was starting to feel stuck in.  I went to The Loft Toronto with the plan to cut off all the hair I had been growing out and change up the colour.  Sylvie did an amazing job and this cut and bright new colour has given me new life!
DSC07200
Keep an eye on the blog for regular posts coming soon.

3 comments:

  1. Great to see you back! And I love the cut and color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you're back!! \i was sick with a cold that had me on my ass for 7 weeks!! total BS, I very much hope you are feeling better!

    I love the new hair!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. very good article and very beneficial, continue to work for the common good, thank you
    vimax - asli

    ReplyDelete