Thursday, January 15, 2015

|Style| 2014 Top 10

2014-Round-Up-Banner
So I know that I’m super late (and we’re off to a good start), but it’s taken some time for me to settle after the holidays.  I hope everyone is enjoying the New Year and everything that that can mean.  2014 has been an incredible year for me and JustBiffi.  I just wanted to take a look back at some of my favourite moments, that all of you have let me share.  

JustBiffi is just over a year old, and in that short time my amazing readers have let me share looks, loves and more.  Some highlights include being named one of Five Top Canadian Plus Size Bloggers by LouLou Magazine, getting to represent the curvy woman for mblm, as an mblm mbassador, being nominated for the Curvy Blog Awards and creating The Twelve Looks of Christmas! 

I can’t wait to take 2015 on full throttle, but before we get on with the new, I just wanted to share a few of my favourites from the past year!
Year In Review 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment