Thursday, August 7, 2014

|Preview| - #HOME4THEHOLIDAYS


Last week I was invited to Brill Communications’ holiday preview #HOME4THEHOLIDAYS.  It was held in a beautiful suite at the Soho Metropolitan Hotel, in Toronto.  It was a fun mix of the brands that Brill works with, all showcasing their new holiday wares. 
DSC06427-800
Chocolates
Our Chocolate Tales experience - Elliot was so much better at making truffles than I was, but they still tasted just as good.
There was a lot to experience, with three floors of excited brand reps.  Some of my favourites were SoftLips, with their new 5-in-1 Lip Cube, Conair and Chocolate Tales, where the bf and I got to make gourmet chocolate truffles (surprisingly he was really good at it...me not so much).  As a girl that loves her some specs, I was all about Josephson Opticians, where I feel in deep love with a sick pair of Dita sunglasses that I’m still obsessing over.  I also really liked the idea behind MIYU, a beauty brand focusing on beauty from within, combining specially blended teas with revitalizing Beauty Essences (a benefiting facial mist).  I loved the sent of De-Stress Mi, Pairing No.2, the main note is mint and it is so refreshing (and the tea was delicious).
DSC06455-800
DSC06442-800
Love the packaging from MIYU Teas and Beauty
DSC06439-800
DSC06459-800
Need these Dita Mach One sunglasses in my life, available at Josephson Opticians!
Addition Elle was among the brands featured, but stay tuned for a stand alone post coming shortly.

1 comment:

  1. very good article and very beneficial, continue to work for the common good, thank you
    vimax - izon 4D

    ReplyDelete